- Basic Contract No. GS-06F-0602Z
- AlliantCorps, LLC, Duns No. 78-8184484 SAM Webpage
- Prompt Payment Terms: Prompt payment terms will be set forth in each task order proposal
- GSA Alliant SB GWAC Links: Alliant SB GWAC Website, Alliant SB GWAC Basic Conforming Contract, Alliant SB GWAC Ordering Guide
Alliant SB GWAC Features
- Ceiling: $15 billion
- Period of performance: Five-year option from February 3, 2014 to February 2, 2019; however, Task Orders can be awarded with completion dates that can exceed Contract end up to 5 years.
- Alignment with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
- This provides a common framework and terminology for defining and understanding the components of an IT solution. Alignment with the FEA and DoDEA enables Alliant Small Business to evolve over time as technologies change without requiring a technical refresh. It also conforms to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) policy mandates for reporting on IT investments.
- Low 0.75 percent contract access fee
- GWACs share the same low fee with GSA Schedules.
- Access to all types of task orders
- Alliant Small Business features fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements.